Merry Christmas Quotes: Christmas is a federal holiday in most countries. Christmas festival is coming, so get ready to celebrate this festival with your family and friends. Christmas is celebrated every year on 25 December as the birthday of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a very famous festival of the Christian people. People are searching for Christmas Day quotes on the Internet to wish their friends. Here you will find an amazing collection of Merry Christmas 2019 Quotes that you can use to wish your friends who are staying away from you.
On this festival, people go to church and do pray. On this day, people decorate homes and churches with candles and bulbs. If you want to bring happiness to your friends face then you can share Merry Christmas Day Quotes to your friends.
Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings For Friends & Family
Nowadays people are sending Christmas Day Quotes and Sayings through social networking sites like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram. Sending quotes is the best way to express your feelings towards your loved ones. The Christmas festival teaches us about mutual brotherhood and humanity. The birth of the Lord Jesus Christ is to end the non-human ideology spreading in society and start the humanist ideology. During the reign of Rome, people were tortured a lot, the Lord Jesus Christ was born to free people from those atrocities. Send these Merry Christmas Quotes images to your lover and express your feelings.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. – Garrison Keillor
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it. – Pope Francis
- Christmas is taken very seriously in this household. I believe in Father Christmas, and there’s no way I’d do anything to undermine that belief. – Carol Ann Duffy
- “Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans
- Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you. – Dr. Steve Marabolo
- Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. – Freya Stark
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.'” – Bing Crosby
- ‘A Christmas Story’ has always meant a lot to me personally. – Peter Billingsley
- “Santa Claus has the right idea — visit people only once a year.” – Victor Borge
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. – Oren Arnold
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Sevareid
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Washington Irving
- “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great occasions — give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – Alexander Smith
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings, exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united. – Norman Vincent Peale
Short and Funny Merry Christmas Quotes
The Christmas festival is a symbol of happiness and enthusiasm. Therefore, to keep your loved ones and friends happy on this holy festival, we bring some funny Christmas quotes for you. You can send this Funny Merry Christmas Quotes 2019 to your dear friends and relatives and bring a smile on their face.
Everyone is busy with the preparation of the Christmas festival, so your effort should be that the quotes you send should be sweet and short because there is not enough time to read long quotes. So get Short Christmas Quotes 2019 and send it to your friends, and loved ones.
“May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!”
“May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.”
Images Merry Christmas Funny Quotes
Recommended For You: Merry Christmas Messages
The Christmas festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm all over the world. It is a children’s favorite festival as they get a chance to meet Santa Claus. Christmas festival is incomplete without Santa Claus. Santa Claus is compared to a chubby person. Santa Claus is famous for giving gifts to children. Share Inspirational Merry Christmas Quotes to your friends and give them best wishes.