Happy Passover Images: Best wishes to all of you for Passover 2023. Passover is an 8-day festival. In the year 2023, the special festival of Passover will be celebrated from 05 April to 13 April. If you are looking for Passover images, quotes, messages to wish your loved ones, friends, and family members, then you are on the right website.
The festival of Passover is a reminder of the times when Israeli citizens were under Egypt and were living as slaves. On the orders of the king of Egypt, the Israelis were forced to work hard and they had to face unbearable cruelty. In order to free the Israelis from Egypt’s rule, God sent Hazrat Musa to the King of Egypt with a message about the liberation of the Jews.
Happy Passover Images
The king of Egypt did not accept the messages provided by God and did not free the Jews, due to which God sent ten devastating plagues on Egypt, which destroyed Egypt’s crops and animals. The king of Egypt drove the Jews from the border of Egypt, due to which they had no time to carry anything, so on the day of Passover, the Jews eat unleavened bread to remember the past.
To wish your friends, family members, and loved ones, you will be looking for Happy Passover Images 2023, are you looking for Passover Images? if yes, then you are in the right article. Here we have shared a collection of Happy Passover Images, Quotes, Wishes, Messages so that you can tell your loved ones about the significance of this holy festival.
When is Passover 2023?
Passover 2023 Date: Passover holds a very important place in the heart of the Jews. In the year 2023, the Passover will start on Wednesday, 05 April, and will end on Thursday, 13 April. In the first two days of the festival, traditional food is eaten, which is called “Sedar“, which has special significance in this festival.
Happy Passover Images Free Download
Happy Passover Pictures
The Pesach or Passover festival holds a very special significance for the Jews. This festival represents the independence of Jews from the cruel slavery of Egypt 3000 years ago. This festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm. On this festival, Jews eat unleavened bread and tell their children the story of the exodus of Jews from Egypt. The seder is a ritual feast on the day of the Passover festival and is a very important part of the Passover festival. On this day, people participate in many activities. People send Happy Passover Pictures, Photos, etc. to each other and wish them well.
Happy Passover Quotes
Passover is also called Pesach. Passover is the main festival for Jews that is specially celebrated in Israel. It is a tradition to celebrate this festival in the spring. It is celebrated between the date of the 15th and the 22nd of the Hebrew month Nissan. As you all know that the story of the Passover is the story of the freedom of the Jews from the long slavery of Egypt, which is admired not only by the Jews but also by people of every religion. Here we have shared Happy Passover Quotes 2023 which reminds us of this festival. You can send these quotes to your distant friends through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and social networking sites. This collection is the latest and awesome so you must use it.
- “Passover affirms the great truth that liberty is the inalienable right of every human being.” » Morris Joseph
- “And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the Passover.” » Jesus Christ – Bible
- “A lot of people think Passover just means you can’t eat bread. But it’s so much more than that, and that’s what I find the hardest. I love ice cream, but it has corn syrup in it, so I can’t eat it.” » Marsha Cohen
- “Passover and Easter are the only Jewish and Christian holidays that move in sync, like the ice skating pairs we saw during the winter Olympics.” » Marvin Olasky
- “Singing the Haggadah Enjoying the matzos Dining with dear ones Extra-special fun at the Afikoman hunt Round of four questions May your Seder overflow with all the joys of Pesach!! Happy Passover!”
- Now you shall eat it in this manner: with your loins girded, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and you shall eat it in haste-it is the LORD’S Passover. Exodus 12:11-13
- Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. Corinthians 5:7
- “Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the Passover.” Bible quotes
- “For a multitude of the people, even many of Ephraim, and Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet did they eat the Passover otherwise than it was written. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, the good LORD pardon every one / that prepareth his heart to seek God, the LORD God of his fathers, though he be not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.” Bible quotes
- “And they departed from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month; on the morrow after the Passover the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians.” Bible quotes
across the miles to say…
I’m thinking of you!
Religious Passover Quotes
Religious Passover quotes can serve as a reminder of the historical and spiritual context of the holiday. They can also provide inspiration and guidance for individuals as they participate in Passover rituals, such as the Seder meal.
Passover quotes may come from the Torah, the Haggadah (the text read during the Seder), or from other Jewish sources. They may focus on themes such as freedom, redemption, faith, gratitude, and community.
Passover quotes can help to foster a sense of connection and tradition, as well as provide a meaningful framework for celebrating this important holiday.
- “Observe the month of Aviv, and keep the Passover to Adonai your God; for in the month of Aviv Adonai your God brought you out of Egypt by night.”
~ Deuteronomy 16:1.
- “And you shall tell your children on that day, saying, ‘It is because of what the LORD did for me when I came out of Egypt.'” – Exodus 13:8
- “This day shall be a day of remembrance for you. You shall celebrate it as a festival to the LORD; throughout your generations, you shall observe it as a perpetual ordinance.” – Exodus 12:14
- “Remember this day, on which you went free from Egypt, the house of bondage, how Adonai freed you from it with a mighty hand….”
~ Exodus 13:3.
- …proclaim liberty through all the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof…
-Bible, Leviticus 25:10
- “The Exodus from Egypt occurs in every human being, in every era, in every year, and in every day.” – Rabbi Nachman of Breslov
- “The Seder is a drama in which every Jewish family is a participant. It is a family drama in which the youngest child is the hero.” – Rabbi Alfred Gottschalk
Famous Passover Quotes
- Get rid of the old leaven of sin so that you may be a new batch of dough — as you really are.
-Bible, I Corinthians 5:7
- To keep green, then, the memory of the Exodus was for the Israelite not only to keep his gratitude to his Divine Redeemer ever fresh, but to ratify again and again his covenant with his religion.
- Bitter is wine, but it sweetens all bitterness.
-Moses Ibn Ezra
- “The story of Passover teaches us that in spite of all the odds, in spite of all the obstacles, we can triumph over adversity and create a better future.” – Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
- “Passover has a message for the conscience and the heart of all mankind. For what does it commemorate? It commemorates the deliverance of a people from degrading slavery, from most foul and cruel tyranny. And so, it is Israel’s – nay, God’s protest against unrighteousness, whether individual or national.”
~ Morris Joseph
- “And Josiah gave to the people, of the flock, lambs and kids, all for the passover offerings, for all that were present, to the number of thirty thousand, and three thousand bullocks: these were of the king’s substance.”
- The Exodus from Egypt occurs in every human being, in every era, in every year, and in every day.
– Rabbi Nachman of Breslov
Happy Passover Funny Jokes
Passover is, in a sense, the greatest of all historical festivals. Passover is an eight-day festival, which brings with it a season of fun, religious spirit, prayers, feasts. Jews from all over the world celebrate this festival with great pomp and joy, as it is considered to be one of the most important festivals of Jews. You can add a little humor to your Passover celebration by reciting some funny quotes related to the festival. These Passover Funny Jokes ensure to lighten and refresh the mood of everyone present in the gathering.
Passover Funny Jokes
A British Jew is waiting in line to be knighted by the Queen. He is to kneel in front of her and recite a sentence in Latin when she taps him on the shoulders with her sword. However, when his turn comes, he panics in the excitement of the moment and forgets the Latin. Then, thinking fast, he recites the only other sentence he knows in a foreign language, which he remembers from the Passover Seder:
“Ma nishtana ha layla ha zeh mi kol ha laylot.”
Puzzled, Her Majesty turns to her advisor and whispers, “Why is this knight different from all other knights?”
What do you call someone who derives pleasure from the bread of affliction?
An Egyptian task master fell down a wishing well, The Jewish slave was amazed, “I never knew they worked.”
What kind of shoes did the Egyptians wear during the plague of Frogs? Open-toad!
The Jews are camped in front of the Red Sea. They see the Egyptian chariots approaching. Moses turns to his PR man.
Moses – “Nu, where are those boats you got us?”
PR Guy – “Boats? You didn’t say nothing ’bout no boats.”
Moses – “So what do you want I should do? Part the waters and we can all just walk across?”
PR Guy – “If you can swing that, I’ll get you your own chapter in the Bible!”
Happy Passover Wishes
We hope that this Passover (Pesach) brings a lot of happiness, love, energy, and blessings in your life and you fulfill all your goals and dreams. This festival holds great significance for the Jewish community. This festival is celebrated in the month of March or April according to the Gregorian calendar. In the year 2023, the Passover will be celebrated from 05 April to 13 April, including Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and Easter Monday.
On this festival, people meet each other and exchange greetings. It is always considered appropriate to give your personal touch for greetings. But if you want to wish your friends who stay away from you then you can use our latest collection Happy Passover Wishes and send it to your near and dear ones as a message or also include these Passover wishes in greeting cards.
On Passover and always
May you rejoice
In our traditions and
Always be blessed
With the rich and bountiful
Gifts of life!”
- “As you celebrate Passover…
May you be blessed
With peace and happiness!
- “I don’t want to pass
over the chance to say…
Having a friend as fun and special
as U fills my heart with matzo happiness!!
- “Passover is a time of reflection and joy.
When we emerge from our cocoon
Of doubt to fly freely
On the wings of faith”
- “Wishing all the joys
Of the Passover holiday!
And those you hold dear!”
- “Passover Celebrates
God’s Gift of Love
May you see
His mighty hand
In every detail
Of your life
Happy Passover Messages
Freedom is a human quality that cannot be compromised, and many wars and battles have been fought by the people to get freedom. The festival of Passover reminds us of the independence of the Jews from Egypt. The festival of Passover encourages people to overcome their fears and express their thoughts and truth freely. To understand the Passover festival more thoroughly, take a look at these Happy Passover 2023 messages.
- This Passover, May your cup overflow with happiness and prosperity.
- “May you celebrate this day of miracle with passion and high spirits….. May you are blessed with more and more smile, more and more happiness, more and more success…. Sending best wishes to you and your loved ones on Passover Day!!!”
- “May your life is charged with happiness and success on this auspicious occasion of Passover…. May these festive days bring in more positivity and prosperity to you and your dear ones…. With loads of warmth and love, wishing you a wonderful Passover.”
- “On the occasion of Passover, I wish that all your problems come to an end and you rejoice moments of happiness with the culture and tradition….. Wishing you a rich and bountiful Passover filled with gifts and blessings from your loved ones.”